Wednesday, July 22, 2015

VACATION! (It's all I ever wanted)

Sorry for the lack of posts, loyal shoppers. Summers get kind of hectic, with kids having baseball games, baseball tournaments, soccer games, soccer tournaments, the occasional trip to the pool, mowing the lawn, Remowing the lawn (need to get those blades sharpened), curing cancer, playing Scrabble, and the such. But don't fret, New shipments of forgotten groceries from our past are being loaded up on trucks as we speak (or as I type, and you read.....you get it......) and will be headed to the shelves of Gone But Not Forgotten Groceries soon. Summer won't last forever, so get out and enjoy it. I promise, new cereals, sodas, chips and snacks will be coming soon!

But for now, more of this vacation thing!


2 comments:

  1. [Download] $12,234 in 2 months GAMBLING Software?

    Let me tell it right.

    I don't care about sports. Shame on me but I dont even know the soccer rules.

    I tried EVERYTHING from forex & stocks to internet marketing and affiliate programs.. I even made some money but then lost it all when the stock market went south.

    I think I finally found it. Grab It Today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's SHOCKING news in the sports betting industry.

    It has been said that every bettor must watch this,

    Watch this now or quit betting on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Automated Sports Betting Software

    ReplyDelete