Monday, October 16, 2017

NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

Attention customers: Were running a special in our deli department this week - buy one pound of mashed potatoes with homestyle gravy, get a second pound for half off! This is a great bargain for all you potato lovers out there (and gravy lovers too, I suppose, which is in itself, is kind of weird.)

Also, starting today, you can check out our Youtube page: Gone But Not Forgotten Commercials!

It's a whole truckload of awesome retro commercials from the 60's - 90's! Food! Cars! Video Games! PSAs! Cereal! A little bit of everything! Even Taco Ranch from Pillsbury!



So stop on by and check it out - I'll be adding new commercials daily as I work my way through my hundreds of hours of vintage video tapes of TV shows recorded with the original commercials.

We thank you for being not only a customer, but also a friend.

Thanks for shopping!

- Jason (Manager, stock boy, bagger)

3 comments:

  1. Nice blog..! I really loved reading through this article... Thanks for sharing such an amazing post with us and keep blogging...
    buy vegetables online nairobi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! What do you mean you're working your way through tapes of TV shows? Does that mean you're gonna post them eventually, am I right? I'm pretty puzzled...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for proving such a kind information, its means a lot to me. Also check customer satisfaction survey

    ReplyDelete