Monday, April 18, 2016

Expired Coupon Daze! - Pillsbury Squoze



I'm not even sure how to say the name of this product. I triple checked it several times after I typed it out and still think I have it wrong.

Can't say I remember this stuff. Basically 1/2 the sugar drink mix. Another 70's product that vanished.



Came in Lemonade, Cherry, Orange, Lemon Lime, Grape and Punch.

The demise of this product had to be it's name. Or it's freakish torn in half mascot, which I'm pretty sure is either lemon or a meatball.


6 comments:

  1. It's pronounced SQU-O-ZE; long O! Supposed past tense of squeeze; LOL!
    I have to say I did drink the lemonade, cherry, grape, and lemon-lime versions as a kid in the 1970's. Mom was on a kick about too much sugar and we used these for quite a while and guess what...we didn't die! I guess the market wasn't there for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This probably isn't the best place to ask..
    But I was wondering if you could help me figure out what the candy was?
    All I can remember is it was a hard candy with a liquid or gel inside and it was blue.

    I had it as a kid, so 1994 onwards.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No .it was wrapped in clear plastic. A regular hard candy. But had blue stuff in the middle.

      Delete
  3. lol! it looks like the Kool-Aid man has met with a horrible chainsaw accident, in that ad! I just stumbled on your blog via Pinterest (God bless the internet!), and reminiscing through your posts (I graduated High School in 1987) is going to be fun-- thanks!!

    ReplyDelete