Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Update! New WWF Superstars Cereal Box discovered!

 Well this was a neat find...


Ok, ok...I know it's not that exciting. But I came across this new WWF Superstars Cereal box staring Luke and Butch, or as we have come to know and love them, The Bushwackers. We've all seen the 4 known boxes, with Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, and the Road Warriors on them (as I covered here: WWF Superstars Cereal), but I recently had the opportunity to purchase this box, which I know nothing about, except that it came from someone who used to work for the company who printed all the Ralston boxes in the 80's and 90's. Among the common boxes he had, he also had a few of these Bushwackers boxes.

These are the "Common" 4 WWF Superstar boxes from the early 90s.

Was it the new box that was supposed to hit store shelves soon, but was abruptly pulled when the cereal was discontinued? I would love to get to the bottom of it, but for now, I'm just happy to have it in my collection.

How could you not love these loveable guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment